Birthdays are just one occasion that is everyone’s favorites, people always enjoy their birthdays and as persons, we also do enjoy the other one’s birthday. The best day of their lives. If you know someone who lives far from you then you can always order flowers online for delivery in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi and Kolkata.
Birthday wishes and quotes play an equally important role when it comes to expressing the feeling of love. You might want to impress them with that as the cards these days already have a printed message inside them but you need something different.
We suggested that you write your wishes and quotes, there might be something that would be different in the bond that you have with you loved one, you can always talk about that. it is all about love here and the major role is played by the bond that you have with the person you want to talk about it when you wish them.
Take inspiration from the flowers, it been centuries that the poets have always taken inspiration from the flowers that were there in their garden, maybe you can take some inspiration from them as well.
It is all about the connection, talk about the beautiful connection that you share with them. It is all about that. remember those memories, the happiest ones, as well as the sad ones, let those memories fill you up and then write a small quote that you have found in depths of the thinking.
The quotes or wishes can be in a verse form as well, it does not matter in which way you will express but all you need to do is express as the expression will surely ease your burden on it.
Here we have also compiled few quotes and wishes by the famous personalities over the time that you can use while expressing your feelings towards the other but who knows when these might just ignite your inspiration and you start writing about it.
THE BIRTHDAY WISHES
- Happy birthday to you my friend! May your future be as bright as the reverend sun rays.
- Happy birthday love! Thank you for listening to my deepest secrets and holding me in your arms as always.
- Live your life to the fullest and be the little mischievous kid I once knew you were, happy birthday my friend!
- Love is something I got to know after meeting you, happy birthday sweetie!
- You were my first teacher, you taught me to walk, thank you so much mum and a very happy birthday to you!
- May you achieve success in every venture of your life and live happily.
- May you relive all the happy memories in your life and make some more memories to share with us in the future. Happy birthday to you
- Your sacrifices through the years made me what I am, happy birthday dad! I will make you proud.
- Love, mercy and forgiveness were taught by the bond that we share, happy birthday to my dearest friend for always being there.
- We all are getting older and today you got older, spend the night making the best memories of your life. happy birthday friend.
- A gift of love is all I want to give this year, my love for you is eternal happy birthday love!
Here are few quotations that will surely help you with the birthday cards that you are giving and for a change you can also write letters and just mail it to them, by mail we mean like the older times.
Madeleine L’Engle: “The great thing about getting older is you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.”
Decimus Magnus Ausonius: “Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years.”
Robert Browning: “Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be, the last of life, for which the first was made.”
Mark Twain: “Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.”
Ethel Barrymore: “You grow up the day you have the first real laugh at yourself.”
William Shakespeare: “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.”
Satchel Paige: “How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?”
Lucy Larcom: “Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come.”
Charles Schulz: “Just remember, once you’re over the hill you begin to pick up speed.”
Brigitte Bardot: “Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it.”
50 Cent: “Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, shawty. It’s your birthday. We gon’ party like it’s yo birthday.”
You can always send flowers and cake online; you don’t have to worry about the delivery as we will surely deliver the cakes and flowers to you on time. If you are running short on time then you can always opt for same-day delivery. Surprise them this birthday!